Wednesday 24 October 2012

Hello :D


Hello my name is Cat Powell and I am writing this blog as part of my Education Studies degree course for a module called ICT and visual comunication. This blog will follow my experiences in this module and it acts as an assessed piece of work. I am currently in my first year of a three year degree course with the hope of completing a PGCE afterwards.
        I am originally from Cwmbran but I now live in Cardiff with my boyfriend Ben. I also work part time at the Halifax bank in Cardiff city centre.
         My favourite film is Back to the Future, my favourite singer is Stevie Wonder, my favourite animal is a baby otter, my favourite book is 'The long Walk', my favourite food is doughnuts and my favourite colour is purple. I once met Kevin Spacey and he was drunk and my second and third toes on each of my feet are webbed.

No comments:

Post a Comment