Wednesday 31 October 2012

Rugby

In last weeks visual communications lecture I found a website and a blog about rugby and compared the similarities and differences between the two types of publication. The website looked more professional than the blog, they both had facebook and twitter links, the website had hyperlinks to and advertising from betting websites but the blog had no advertising, the blog discussed things other than rugby, where as the website did not provide information about anything else. The website had a lot of photos where as the blog only had a handful.
              If I was going to create a publication about rugby for my own interest it would probably 'Top 10 Fittest Rugby Players from Around the World' I would find images of rugby players from around the world and rate them on their attractiveness. I would create a small biography for each of them state which country they live in, what team the play for, if they are single, their age and any hobbies they have. I would allow members of the public to add things onto the website and comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment