Tuesday 27 November 2012

Xtranormal.com

www.xtranormal.com is a website designed for making animations. I found this website very easy to use and simple to navigate. There is a video on the homepage where a teddy bear reassures me that if I can type then I will be able to make an animation. There is also a 'How to' video which can be reached by using a 'How to' tab on the homepage. The 'How to' video features an animated Gandhi guiding you through how to make an animation.
            I had to log on through my Google mail account and agree to let then site use my information before I could start my animation. The offers a basic package that is free to use and also offers an educator package that costs $10 per month and a professional package that costs $50 per month.
            I found the process of making an animation very easy to use and there is a lot of choice for characters and settings. Once you make an animation it gets saved and you can then access it again through the 'My stuff' tab on the homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment